Manufacturer’s information for Respiratory Protection Mask (CPM)
Only use for infection protection (CPM: coronavirus pandemic respiratory protection mask).
Checks before use / warning notice
- Before using the mask, ensure that it is undamaged and that the storage period has not been exceeded.
- The mask in not suitable for use in explosive atmospheres.
Wash or disinfect your hands.
Open individual packaging and remove mask.
If you wear glasses, remove them first.
- Wash or disinfect your hands.
- Open individual packaging and remove mask.
- If you wear glasses, remove them first.
How to put on and fit the mask
- Open up the mask (gently unfold the nose clip)
- Place the mask over your nose, mouth and chin, gently hold it on your face using one hand on the outer side, and place the two straps over your head using your other hand
- Place the bottom strap underneath your ears and the top strap on the back of your head
- Press the nose clip to fit it to the shape of your face using both index fingers. If you wear glasses, put them back on.
Check whether the mask is fitted correctly/without any gaps and adjust if any air is able to escape. The mask should have a tight fit and completely cover both the mouth and nose. If any facial hair is present beneath the sealing line on your face, the effectiveness of the mask can no longer be guaranteed.
- The mask is intended for single use and cannot be reused.
- The mask can no longer be used:
- if the mask becomes damp through breathing
- if it becomes faulty/no longer fits tightly
Removal and disposal of the mask
- If you wear glasses, remove them first
- Grip the straps with both hands, slip them over your head and remove from your face
- Dispose of the mask in a closed waste container without touching the front of the mask
- Wash or disinfect your hands
- If you wear glasses, put them back on